All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS
AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS.
WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR
OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
1. UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO OUR OFFICE, WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU USE THE HAND SANITIZER WE
2. PLEASE DISINFECT YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO USING ANY PENS TO FILL OUT ANY DOCUMENTS WE
MAY NEED FROM YOU.
3. IF USING THE RESTROOM OR EXITING AND REENTERING OUR OFFICE, WE ASK THAT YOU USE
THE HAND SANITIZER PROVIDED UPON REENTRY.
4. PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A FEVER, COUGH, OR DIFFICULTY
5. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE LIMITING NON-PATIENT COMPANY, WAITING ROOM OCCUPANCY AND SOCIAL INTERACTION, INCLUDING HANDSHAKING, AS A
MEANS OF DECREASING POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
6. PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY RECENT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE US.
7. ALSO, PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED WITHIN THE US.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
AND PARTICIPATION IN THESE OFFICE POLICIES.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
We are here for you, as always.
Trendsetters Dental/Dr. Ken
Check out this link to help practice safe hand washing!
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Dental Implants
• Porcelain Veneers
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials Teeth Whitening
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Dental Emergencies
• Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to call the office if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
125 N. Military Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
Phone: (313) 274-9300
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: